Drinking coffee is not just a delicious morning ritual, it has lots of scientifically proven health benefits.
1. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants including polyphenols and hydrocinnamic acids. These antioxidants may improve health and help reduce the risk of several diseases.
The fresher the coffee, the more antioxidents it contains! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21523414
2. Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
Several observational studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of getting type II diabetes, a serious disease that currently afflicts about 300 million people worldwide. a- https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00125-009-1516-3
3. Coffee contains various essential nutrients
- A single cup of coffee contains ;
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
4. Coffee may protect you from Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Several studies show that coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. C- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1468-1331.2002.00421.x/full
5. Coffee Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
In a Harvard study published in 2011, women who drank 4 or more cups per day had a 20% lower risk of becoming depressed. d-https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1105943
6. Caffeine in coffee can improve physical performance.
Caffeine can increase adrenaline levels and release fatty acids from the fat tissues. It also leads to significant improvements in physical performance.
7. Coffee can help your body burn fat
High levels of caffeine in the bloodstream help boost the metabolic rate by up to 11% which helps break down fat in the body.
8. Coffee improves your energy levels and make you happy
Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, which leads to a stimulant effect. This improves energy levels, mood and various aspects of brain function.