It’s MasterChef season again and at Bean to Door HQ we love seeing which delicious dishes are going to appear on our screens each week. Since coffee is popular in a lot of desserts, we thought we’d put together a tasty tiramisu recipe for our customers to use their own Bean to Door coffee in. It’s quick and easy to make, meaning you can relax and enjoy it in front of the TV after a long day at work. 👩🍳
- 3 tsp of your favourite Bean to Door coffee(ground)
- 3 tbsp coffee liqueur
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-6 sponge fingers
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 85g condensed milk
- Mix your Bean to Door coffee with 2 tbsp boiling water in a jug and stir together. Add the coffee liqueur and 75ml cold water. Pour into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Make the cream layer by beating the mascarpone, condensed milk and vanilla extract with an electric whisk until thick and smooth.
- Break the sponge fingers into three pieces and soak in the coffee mixture for a few seconds
- Put a few pieces of the sponge in the bottom of two sundae glasses and top with the cream. Sift over the cocoa and chill for at least 1 hr before serving.
Fancy trying it out? Post a picture of your finished tiramisu on Instagram and tag us in it @beantodoor. Or if you have your own favourite coffee dessert to recommend, let us know in the comments below.
Enjoy and have a great weekend! 😋☕